Guru Amar Dass Public School, Jalandhar is a co-educational English Medium School. This educational institution draws its name and strength from the third guru Shri Guru Amar Dass ji, Who was an embodiment of humility and Service. Our school Motto is “Enlightenment with education”. Presently, the school has on roll above 2500 students who are being nurtured to excel academically, intellectually and spiritually .A variety of co-curricular activities enable the students to develop a healthy global outlook. Moreover, our students are being instructed and guided through the latest methods and techniques in the field of science and are information technology savvy, with strong moral and ethical values. The school is a powerful strategic tool to meet the rising expectations of the students and parents in the competitive environment.
The institution adopts as its goal, the best from our rich and varied heritage and inculcates it into the curriculum to bring about an all round development of the students which in future shall lead them to be worthy, true and good citizens.
Guru Amar Dass Public School opened its doors to the noble service of imparting education in the year 1983.The school attracted popularity and patronage by virtue of its standard of education, team of dedicated staff members and industrious role of the School Managing Committee.
Rocky Mountain Coin rating
Liberty Coin Service
Panda America rating
Junior wing situated at Guru Teg Bahadur Nagar enjoys immense popularity. Early childhood, being the most important and impressionable stage in a child’s life, the school plays a special role in inculcating right values, interests and skills. For that, we follow activity based teaching learning technique. Computer education has been introduced right from the Pre-K.G. An ideal student teacher ratio has been maintained so that every child gets individual attention. Affectionate and kind faculty members make children feel at home, making the junior wing, the ‘Kids Domain’ in the real sense of the term.
Founder:S.Deva Singh Ji Sethi
- To ensure scope for an all round development of the students.
- To inculcate scientific temper and democratic, moral and spiritual values.
- To inspire students to take pride in their cultural heritage.
- To create awareness of the physical, social, technological, economic cultural environment.
- To foster healthy attitude towards dignity of labour and hard work.
- To have commitment to principles such as secularism and social justice.
- To have dedication to uphold the integrity, honour and development of the country.
- To promote international understanding and nationalistic outlook.